Railroad Video Quarterly Issue 47 Spring 2004 DVD
1. RAILWAYS AT WAR - Railway Artillery - Anzio Annie, Aberdeen, MD - Derailment strategies
Back Cover View Exists - Click to View
2. RIVER LINE INAUGURAL Trenton-Camden, NJ - USA's first Diesel Light Rail!
3. Princeton Shuttle; PRR's Sunnyside Yard in 1961
4. CC 7/07 Sets World Record in 1955: 205 MPH in France
5. 1960's Revisited at Mid-continent Railway Museum
6. Super Bowl Bound: UP Challenger in St. Louis
7. Houston Light Rail opening ceremony
8. FEC Mishap: A driver's bad judgement
9. Winter Action in Colorado & New Mexico
10. St. Kitts Cane Railway now hosts tour train
11. Not Be Be: Exploring the South Penn, Part Two
12. Flowers on rails; other odds & ends
Award Value: 89 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.