1. RAILWAYS AT WAR - Railway Artillery - Anzio Annie, Aberdeen, MD - Derailment strategies|
2. RIVER LINE INAUGURAL Trenton-Camden, NJ - USA's first Diesel Light Rail!
3. Princeton Shuttle; PRR's Sunnyside Yard in 1961
4. CC 7/07 Sets World Record in 1955: 205 MPH in France
5. 1960's Revisited at Mid-continent Railway Museum
6. Super Bowl Bound: UP Challenger in St. Louis
7. Houston Light Rail opening ceremony
8. FEC Mishap: A driver's bad judgement
9. Winter Action in Colorado & New Mexico
10. St. Kitts Cane Railway now hosts tour train
11. Not Be Be: Exploring the South Penn, Part Two
12. Flowers on rails; other odds & ends
|Overall rating for this DVD?
|The rest is optional but appreciated.|
|In your opinion, how was the narration level?
There was no narration.|
Could have used more.
A little too much.
Way too much.
Narration can be turned off.
|Aside from the content of the DVD, how would you rate the image quality (sharpness, camera steadiness, etc)?
A little rough around the edges.
|How would you rate the VALUE of this video?
Overpriced for the amount of enjoyment I got out of it.|
Seemed a little high, but not too bad.
|Last question. Would you recommend this DVD to others?
Not unless they REALLY were interested in the subject matter.
A "Must Have"!
|Name or Nickname *
|| <- REQUIRED. Displayed in Review
|| <- REQUIRED. NOT Displayed in Review
|Would you like to be notified if anyone responds to your review?
|Location (i.e. Brooklyn, NY Dublin,Ireland, etc.)
|| <- Will be displayed in review
|Enter Your Review Here (50 characters minimum, 5,000 maximum)