Railroad Video Quarterly Issue 29 Fall 1999 DVD
First Hour is Milepost 2000 Great Century of American Rails in Review
Back Cover View Exists - Click to View
THE SECOND HOUR CONTAMIS THESE EXCITING RAILS IN REVIW
1. CENTURY SURVIVORS: MILLER, HANCOCK TOWERS
2. AMTRAK'S ACELA UNVEILED; LATE TRAINS ON NS
3. WHAT'S NEW AT THE ALSTOM WORKS, HORNELL NY
4. TRACTION: BAYONNE STATION; LACKAWANNA MUSEUM; PITTSBURGH PCC LAST RUN; MELBOURNE
5. ACTION TRAIN VIDEO NEWS: RAILFAIR, AND MORE
6. BOY SCOUT LINK HAS MERIT ON OHIO CENTRAL
7. IMPACT!! TIOGA CENTRAL DINNER TRAIN A VICTIM
8. CONRAIL AFTERMATH - STRANGE POWER CONSISTS
9. RARELY SEEN ATACAMA DESERT LINE; PERU ALCOs
10. ENGLISH MAINLINE STEAM DOINGS; 1999 SUMMARY
Award Value: 89 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Runtime:||2 Hours, 00 Mins ($0.15/min)|
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.