First Hour is Milepost 2000 Great Century of American Rails in Review|
THE SECOND HOUR CONTAMIS THESE EXCITING RAILS IN REVIW
1. CENTURY SURVIVORS: MILLER, HANCOCK TOWERS
2. AMTRAK'S ACELA UNVEILED; LATE TRAINS ON NS
3. WHAT'S NEW AT THE ALSTOM WORKS, HORNELL NY
4. TRACTION: BAYONNE STATION; LACKAWANNA MUSEUM; PITTSBURGH PCC LAST RUN; MELBOURNE
5. ACTION TRAIN VIDEO NEWS: RAILFAIR, AND MORE
6. BOY SCOUT LINK HAS MERIT ON OHIO CENTRAL
7. IMPACT!! TIOGA CENTRAL DINNER TRAIN A VICTIM
8. CONRAIL AFTERMATH - STRANGE POWER CONSISTS
9. RARELY SEEN ATACAMA DESERT LINE; PERU ALCOs
10. ENGLISH MAINLINE STEAM DOINGS; 1999 SUMMARY
|Overall rating for this DVD?
|The rest is optional but appreciated.|
|In your opinion, how was the narration level?
There was no narration.|
Could have used more.
A little too much.
Way too much.
Narration can be turned off.
|Aside from the content of the DVD, how would you rate the image quality (sharpness, camera steadiness, etc)?
A little rough around the edges.
|How would you rate the VALUE of this video?
Overpriced for the amount of enjoyment I got out of it.|
Seemed a little high, but not too bad.
|Last question. Would you recommend this DVD to others?
Not unless they REALLY were interested in the subject matter.
A "Must Have"!
|Name or Nickname *
|| <- REQUIRED. Displayed in Review
|| <- REQUIRED. NOT Displayed in Review
|Would you like to be notified if anyone responds to your review?
|Location (i.e. Brooklyn, NY Dublin,Ireland, etc.)
|| <- Will be displayed in review
|Enter Your Review Here (50 characters minimum, 5,000 maximum)