Railroad Video Quarterly Issue 13 Fall 1995 DVD
1. THE TRAIN TO THE GAME DELAYED BY RAIN and an inside look at Turbomeca's newest
Back Cover View Exists - Click to View
2. CRASHES STAGED AND UNSTAGED ON W&LE Operation Lifesaver is gaining results
3. NEW HAVEN FL-9s KEEP ROLLING... Pittsfield 1969; Cab ride GCT - Danbury
4. CASCADES 1992: 4449 DAYLIGHT, AMTRAK, FREIGHT
5. MILW 261 ON THE LONG ROUTE TO STEAMTOWN
6. ST. CLAIR TUNNEL LAST CLIP, FIRST DOUBLESTACK
7 #47 IS NOT THE BROADWAY - RIDING THE 'THREE RIVERS'
8. PICNIC POINT AND OTHER PUGET SOUND SPOTS and SPIRIT OF WASHINGTON dinner train
9. LAST DAYS OF LAKE ERIE, FRANKLIN & CLARION RR
10. F UNITS ROLL ON ALGOMA CENTRAL
11. SHORT STUFF: First RDC run on CAPE MAY line Traveling, KATY without rails, CTA freebie: LOOP Architectural Charter, "Let's hear some stack talk!" - Ohio Central
Award Value: 89 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Runtime:||2 Hours, 00 Mins ($0.15/min)|
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.