1. THE TRAIN TO THE GAME DELAYED BY RAIN and an inside look at Turbomeca's newest|
2. CRASHES STAGED AND UNSTAGED ON W&LE Operation Lifesaver is gaining results
3. NEW HAVEN FL-9s KEEP ROLLING... Pittsfield 1969; Cab ride GCT - Danbury
4. CASCADES 1992: 4449 DAYLIGHT, AMTRAK, FREIGHT
5. MILW 261 ON THE LONG ROUTE TO STEAMTOWN
6. ST. CLAIR TUNNEL LAST CLIP, FIRST DOUBLESTACK
7 #47 IS NOT THE BROADWAY - RIDING THE 'THREE RIVERS'
8. PICNIC POINT AND OTHER PUGET SOUND SPOTS and SPIRIT OF WASHINGTON dinner train
9. LAST DAYS OF LAKE ERIE, FRANKLIN & CLARION RR
10. F UNITS ROLL ON ALGOMA CENTRAL
11. SHORT STUFF: First RDC run on CAPE MAY line Traveling, KATY without rails, CTA freebie: LOOP Architectural Charter, "Let's hear some stack talk!" - Ohio Central
|Overall rating for this DVD?
|The rest is optional but appreciated.|
|In your opinion, how was the narration level?
There was no narration.|
Could have used more.
A little too much.
Way too much.
Narration can be turned off.
|Aside from the content of the DVD, how would you rate the image quality (sharpness, camera steadiness, etc)?
A little rough around the edges.
|How would you rate the VALUE of this video?
Overpriced for the amount of enjoyment I got out of it.|
Seemed a little high, but not too bad.
|Last question. Would you recommend this DVD to others?
Not unless they REALLY were interested in the subject matter.
A "Must Have"!
|Name or Nickname *
|| <- REQUIRED. Displayed in Review
|| <- REQUIRED. NOT Displayed in Review
|Would you like to be notified if anyone responds to your review?
|Location (i.e. Brooklyn, NY Dublin,Ireland, etc.)
|| <- Will be displayed in review
|Enter Your Review Here (50 characters minimum, 5,000 maximum)