Canada Off Season DVD
Nearly 9O% of “Canadian” passengers travel May through October. Train length may reach 30 cars or more, with several diners and a waiting line to occupy one of the coveted dome seats. Come January, and a lot has changed. Sometimes only one seating tor dinner. A very relaxed crew. Often, more dome seats than passengers. Gliding along a vast white carpet, muted wheels on rail enhance the ethereal beauty outside as a full moon edges above snow caked whlte birch and firs in endless procession. Meanwhile, there is drama on board: A long-time dining car steward is making his last run, and there is live folk music in the Park car observation lounge. We also see a bit of CP Rail winter freight action in the Selkirks, and even visit the MacDonaId Tunnel Control House. All part of the joy of experiencing CANADA OFF SEASON!
Award Value: 107 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Runtime:||1 Hour, 50 Mins ($0.20/min)|
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.