Bravo Brazil DVD
Modern Trains and Trams of Southern Brazil are seen - 1990-2002:
* Steep Santa Teresa Tramway In Rio And the Corcovado Incline to Christ Statue
* CVRD, World's Heaviest Narrow- Gauge Hauler With 320 car ore drags. See entire operation; Ride Passenger train
* E.F. Campos Do Jordao Interurban; Grades to 10.6%!
* Sewn Verde Express - "Impossible" Mountain Li. Ride RDCs, and the lengthy regular train behind vintage EMDs.
* Paranapiacaba - Santos Incline - Rack Railways
* Santos Port Operations; Sao Paulo Commuters
* Obscure "Employee Only" Itatinga Tram
* Early 90s views of Mainline Electrification and Diesels Plus broad gauge diesel pulling meter gauge cars, Cab rides, colorful montage of new private railways, great landscapes and a vibrant culture!
Award Value: 107 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Runtime:||2 Hours, 00 Mins ($0.18/min)|
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.