Modern Trains and Trams of Southern Brazil are seen - 1990-2002: |
* Steep Santa Teresa Tramway In Rio And the Corcovado Incline to Christ Statue
* CVRD, World's Heaviest Narrow- Gauge Hauler With 320 car ore drags. See entire operation; Ride Passenger train
* E.F. Campos Do Jordao Interurban; Grades to 10.6%!
* Sewn Verde Express - "Impossible" Mountain Li. Ride RDCs, and the lengthy regular train behind vintage EMDs.
* Paranapiacaba - Santos Incline - Rack Railways
* Santos Port Operations; Sao Paulo Commuters
* Obscure "Employee Only" Itatinga Tram
* Early 90s views of Mainline Electrification and Diesels Plus broad gauge diesel pulling meter gauge cars, Cab rides, colorful montage of new private railways, great landscapes and a vibrant culture!
|Overall rating for this DVD?
|The rest is optional but appreciated.|
|In your opinion, how was the narration level?
There was no narration.|
Could have used more.
A little too much.
Way too much.
Narration can be turned off.
|Aside from the content of the DVD, how would you rate the image quality (sharpness, camera steadiness, etc)?
A little rough around the edges.
|How would you rate the VALUE of this video?
Overpriced for the amount of enjoyment I got out of it.|
Seemed a little high, but not too bad.
|Last question. Would you recommend this DVD to others?
Not unless they REALLY were interested in the subject matter.
A "Must Have"!
|Name or Nickname *
|| <- REQUIRED. Displayed in Review
|| <- REQUIRED. NOT Displayed in Review
|Would you like to be notified if anyone responds to your review?
|Location (i.e. Brooklyn, NY Dublin,Ireland, etc.)
|| <- Will be displayed in review
|Enter Your Review Here (50 characters minimum, 5,000 maximum)