White Nights Steam Express Russia DVD
Steam north of the Arctic Circle to endless daylight! In June 2004, G.W. Travel's 4-8-4 thundered through the white birch forest and lake region of Karelia en route to MURMANSK and NIKEL. Take a cab ride! See several points of interest through northwest Russia, then swing through Estonia and Latvia. Four classes of steam power, plus heavy mainline diesel action are featured.
Back Cover View Exists - Click to View
Highlights: New St. Petersburg Railway Museum; Kizhi and Solovetsky Islands; Murmansk; Nikel (branch line); Tallinn;Riga; Arctic Circle Monument and much more!
Award Value: 107 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|1 Hour, 40 Mins ($0.22/min)
|0 Worldwide NTSC
ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.