Wheeling & Lake Erie The New Generation DVD
"Batman returned" in 1990, after 41 years of hibernation. This time his wings were spread to encompass the former Akron Canton & Youngstown and Pittsburgh & West Virginia. Our program begins with a retrospective section on all three components of the modern W&LE.
Back Cover View Exists - Click to View
Next we view typical action in the early years with a colorful mix of handme-down EMDs: Five units on a heavy coal drag out of Pittsburgh's Rook Yard, the 2662 screaming up the 5% grade at Mogadore as the engine dies while passing the camera, a cab ride through the P&WV tunnel district, some yard action, a few wrecks, and some stunning winter scenes. Go aboard "Operation Lifesaver" and learn how the W&LE is actively seeking to make crossings safer.
Experience again the 1990 - December 1992 start-up era of this most interesting regional with a name tied to tradition. Wonderful & Lively Entertainment!
Award Value: 107 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Runtime:||1 Hour, 10 Mins ($0.31/min)|
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.