Tropical Trains 2012 Costa Rica & Panama DVD
Both on and off the rails, a visit to this region offers the chance to relax amidst surroundings ranging from seashore to high volcanic terrain. Animals, birds, butterflies, busy leaf cutter ants and more vie for your attention. As to man-made wonders, these is the Panama Canal, viewed in full transit from "Pacific Queen", and train rides ranging from a fast jaunt alongside the Canal, to the semi-jungle of the Caribbean, and the urban maze of San Jose. Behold a dazzling seaside sunrise. About 10 minutes from Revelation Journey's 2010 tour we included for the sake of contrast. At the end is a half hour film (poor condition, alas, in Spanish) showing the 1980 rehabilitation of Costa Rica's Atlantic line, including M of W close ups and port scenes of new GE U11Bs being delivered in 1979.
Back Cover View Exists - Click to View
Award Value: 107 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Runtime:||1 Hour, 51 Mins ($0.19/min)|
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.