The Cardinal 2-DVD Set History Cab Ride and Engineer Interviews DVD
Some of the best eastern scenery, and some of the best Amtrak crews to guide us! From Huntington, WV to Charlottesville, VA we view the unfolding vista from the cab of P42 #13: Barges on the Kanawha, passing coal trains, New River Gorge, Big Bend Tunnel (of John Henry fame)â€ž the Greenbrier Valley, Alleghenies, Shenandoah Battlefield, the Blue Ridge, and a meet with the westbound 'Cardinal" just before run's end. ALSO a 50-year history of the train and C&0 predecessors, a dome car ride in 2008, and interviews with engineer Tim Hensley including Tim at the throttle of N&W J #611. -ILL 1-,,-)177117
Back Cover View Exists - Click to View
Award Value: 134 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Runtime:||3 Hours, 13 Mins ($0.14/min)|
|Aspect Ratio:||Wide Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.