Slow RDC to Guantanamo Cuba DVD
From Havana to Guantanamo, CUBA offers myriad discoveries! Sample the railway action spiced with classic autos, music, and some of the best preserved towns in Latin America. Since our 2001 / 2002 "Dos Mundos" programs, steam no longer hauls cane, and has been relegated to five "museum mills". We will ride these, and travel aboard a 1950s EMD G8 hauling a local passenger train. Also sampled are a variety of railbus vehicles, from ancient to a brand new (but still rough riding!) Russian model. As you travel eastward, the changing scene reminds us that this island is anything but uniform!
Back Cover View Exists - Click to View
Award Value: 107 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Runtime:||2 Hours, 00 Mins ($0.18/min)|
|Aspect Ratio:||Wide Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.