Skinny Rooster 2018 Narrow Gauge Lines of China DVD
Rai!fans have been coming to this land to document steam's last stand on the world stage, to ride to Tibet along the highest railway and to try out the rapidly expanding high speed network. Rarely viewed however, are the non-steam narrow gauges, usually 762mm with some 600mm and even skinnier. Four lines are featured, hauling coal, reeds, salt, and limestone. The standard gauge is not totally ignored, as we ride one of the last remaining local passenger runs, and even briefly glimpse an active SY 2-8-2. You will not only see trains led by unique power, but also several loading and unloading operations along with depot visits and more. "Skinny Rooster" is a lot of fun - and definitely different!!
Back Cover View Exists - Click to View
Award Value: 107 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|1 Hour, 42 Mins ($0.21/min)
|0 Worldwide NTSC
ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.