Santa Fe Super Chief to Amtrak Superliner Southwest DVD
"The Train of the Stars" wended its way through Cajon and Raton passes and into American lore. We sample some of the Hollywood connection (Laurel and Hardy demonstrate how not to board a train...) and the motive power changes from the earliest E-Units to FP45s. Go on board the sleepers, diners, lounges and Pleasure Domes. Into AMTRAK, view early consists with thru NY sleepers, arrival of SUPERLINERS in 1980, the mail and express experiment, and sample the on board experience. Also 1960 film: "Better Way for the Santa Fe."
Back Cover View Exists - Click to View
Award Value: 107 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Runtime:||1 Hour, 54 Mins ($0.19/min)|
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.