Rubber City Rails Volume 4 Akron Area 1994-2009 DVD
Into the new Century...
During the 1994-2009 period, Amtrak went away, returned, and went away again. Likewise the Ohio Central steam runs between Sugarcreek and Baltic. W&LE and CSX adopted new images, and we view a wild variety of motive power including the menagerie of lease units. The Conrail split added yet more interest. Cuyahoga Valley Scenic expanded to Canton, added a dome car, and hosted steam. Towers, industrial sites, wild and wacky goings on spice up this wide -ranging railroad romp around northeast Ohio.
Award Value: 107 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Runtime:||2 Hours, 00 Mins ($0.18/min)|
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.