Rhapsody in Black & Blue - Conrail DVD
"RHAPSODY" Puts you trackside for the great CONRAIL locomotive shakeup! Following April Fool's Day 1976, 5,000 units ranging from F7s, GP9s and SD45-2s, RS1 ls and Centurys, U25Bs, GG-ls and more now had a common owner. And power was mixed quite liberally on Reading's Emmaus Hill, Erie's Waldwick S curve, and Central's Water Level Route to name some of the eastern locations visited in this fast-paced hour.
Back Cover View Exists - Click to View
While Black & Blue predominate, look also for E-L, LV, RDG, L&HR, CNJ, NH, D&H, B&M, URS leased RS3s, CN, CNW, BAR, MP, SP, Amtrak and more. "What a Time it Was, it Was... I have a Photograph..."
Award Value: 107 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Runtime:||1 Hour, 00 Mins ($0.36/min)|
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.