Ravenna Ohio 2018 Longest Day June 21 DVD
From predawn 'till post dusk, track all the action on 6/21/18 through this small city east of Akron. Abraham Lincoln addressed the crowd here in 1861 as he made his way to the Capital. During the ceremony, an extra charge was placed in the celebration cannon, blowing out some windows in Mary Todd's car! There is a lot of history - a remnant of NOT&L track remains along Sycamore Street. Retro scenes from "Rubber City Rails" and several RVQ issues show Amtrak's "Broadway Limited", Conrail, and PRR/NYC/B&O in the 1950s. Ravenna was - and remains - a very interesting train watching location! After enjoying, check out other "Longest Day" titles back to 2000.
Back Cover View Exists - Click to View
Award Value: 107 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Runtime:||1 Hour, 45 Mins ($0.21/min)|
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.