Railroad Video Quarterly Issue 96 Summer 2016 Train Video
MANIFEST FOR SUMMER 2016:
Back Cover View Exists - Click to View
1. BASKETBALL CELEBRATION OVERLOADS CLEVELAND'S SHAKER LINE
2. "SILVER BRONCO" DOME CAR IN THE CUYAHOGA VALLEY
3. FRONT ROW SEAT: RIO GRANDE ZEPHYR WALTZES THROUGH THE ROCKIES, 1976
4. NEW COMMUTER RAIL AT DENVER AIRPORT
5. 1951 ON ANN ARBOR, WABASH, DC&S AND OTHER MICHIGAN LINES
6. TOLEDO TRIO: AA, N-S 911, AMTRAK UNITS AT NATIONAL TRAIN DAY
7. GOING HOME: N&W Y6b 2156 ROLLS TOWARD ROANOKE, MAY 2015
0. 611 ON THE LOOPS TO ASHVILLE AND OTHER 2016 OUTINGS
9 WORLD'S FIRST PRESERVED RAILWAY TAL-Y-LLYN IN WALES. 1953 FILM
10.WALES RAIL SAMPLER, 2015 A "BAKER'S DOZEN" RAILWAYS!
11. 1960s ALONG can AuSABLE BRANCH, NORTHEAST TOURIST LINES
12. ITALY MOUNTAIN LINE NEAR GENOA, WITH REGULAR AND STEAM TRAINS
13. LEHIGH VALLEY THROUGH THE GORGE, EARLY 1970s
14. WRAP UP: ILLINOIS AMTRAK & FREIGHT! MARION, OH / SUSSEX BRANCH SOJOURN
Award Value: 89 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Runtime:||2 Hours, 00 Mins ($0.15/min)|
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.