Railroad Video Quarterly Issue 8 Summer 1994 DVD
1. CALIFORNIA ZEPHYR REVISITED
Back Cover View Exists - Click to View
2. THE DOME CAR AT 50: A REVIEW
3. TEHACHAPI LOOP 1984: MEETS GALORE
4. PACING THE 4449 5 GRAND TRUNK STEAM IN THE 1950s
6. M&SV: WABASH-F7 RIDE IN ILLINOIS
7. SCENIC HOTSPOT: N-S BURNSIDE BRIDGE. KY
8 WINTER PARK SKI TRAIN & THE DD40
9. TRIBUTE TO A GEORGIA QUEEN: A & WP 290
10. STEAMTOWN DOINGS
11. OPERATION LIFESAVER W&LE SPECIAL
12. STRASBURG "MIXED"
13. REROUTING THE N-S AT SPRINGFIELD. IL
14. GALLERY: A DIVERSE COLLECTION OF SHORT SUBJECTS
Award Value: 89 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Runtime:||2 Hours, 00 Mins ($0.15/min)|
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.