Railroad Video Quarterly Issue 49 Fall 2004 DVD
1. KNOX & KANE IN THE POST - KINZUA BRIDGE ERA
Back Cover View Exists - Click to View
2. LAST RUN OF A SALT HOPPER
3. SLOW! BEAVER RIVER BRIDGE AT WAMPUM. PA
4. AMTRAK WILL NOT DELIVER: MAIL & EXPRESS
5. RAILS IN THE WHITE AND GREEN RIVER VALLEY
6. FIRST U.S. BUILDERS PLATE CONVENTION
7. CHINA WATCH: DIESELS ON JINGPENG PASS
8. WYOMING U.P. COAL TRAIN BARRAGE
9. REVIVAL OF ERIE'S JAMESTOWN. N.Y.STATION
10. ALASKA RAILROAD PASSENGER TRAIN SAMPLER
11. ARGENTINA HOLIDAY - BUENOS AIRES TO FIN DEL MUNDO
12. SHORT SUBJECTS & REVIEWS OF NEW PROGRAMS
Award Value: 89 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.