Railroad Video Quarterly Issue 30 Winter 2000 DVD
1. SNOW JOB: CLEARING THE SWITCHES AT MILLER
Back Cover View Exists - Click to View
2. MARCY TRESTLE OVER OHIO & ERIE CANAL
3. HULETT ORE UNLOADERS IN ACTION: PRESERVATION
4. PANAMA RAILROAD - FROM RICHES TO RUST
5. CHEAT MOUNTAIN SALAMANDER and LITTLE HERE
6. INTERESTING PEOPLE: ED BECKWITH
7. TRIPLE Fs ON 'POTOMAC EAGLE' IN 1997
8. ROYAL GORGE PASSENGER EXCURSIONS: U.P. ITEMS
9. SOO LINE #1003: FALL TRAVELS IN MICHIGAN
10. WISCONSIN CENTRAL AT NEAR STALL & OTHER ACTION
11. VINTAGE BELLEVUE. OHIO - MCP. PRR. AT&SF STEAM
12. BNSF Along Ex-GREAT NORTHERN: FLATHEAD TUNNEL
13. AMTRAK DELAYS - A 'THREE RIVERS' MINI-SAGA
14. ODD & ENDS: NYS&W #142, LIRR RETIREMENTS. BM&R
Award Value: 89 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Runtime:||2 Hours, 00 Mins ($0.15/min)|
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.