Railroad Video Quarterly Issue 28 Summer 1999 DVD
CALIFORNIA CELEBRATIONS! RAILFAIR
Back Cover View Exists - Click to View
HOT AND DIFFICULT DAY IN THE POCONOS
RAIL AMERICA ON VANCOUVER ISLAND
RDCs RETURN TO CAPE MAY CITY
LONG ISLAND'S NEW ORDER - MONTAUK CAB RIDE
MOUNTAIN LEGACY: COLORADO MIDLAND RAILWAY
WILD, WILD WEST? B&O WM MASON GOES HOLLYWOOD
CZECH IT OUT - STREETCARS OF PRAGUE
CONRAIL CURTAIN CALL
ALCO S-1 ROLLS ALONG KISKI JUNCTION RAILWAY
SHORT ITEMS AND LATE NEWS
Award Value: 89 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Runtime:||2 Hours, 00 Mins ($0.15/min)|
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.