Railroad Video Quarterly Issue 26 Winter 1999 DVD
1. SNOWY CSX FREIGHT MEET
Back Cover View Exists - Click to View
2. MOVING UN TOWER, NEW CASTLE, PA
3. C&TS FALL TRIPLEHEADER; HALF HOUR OF STEAM!
4. NY&LE "ERIE LIMITED" MEADVILLE - CORRY, PA
5. MILWAUKEE ROAD WEST ARCHAEOLOGY
6. MARSHALL PASS; EASTERN WASHINGTON ACTION
7. ATV NEWS: UP 844, SKI TRALN, 28-CAR AMTRAK
8. RUNS OF THE EXTENDED "PENNSYLVANIAN"
9. AUSTIN & TEXAS CENTRAL STEAM, 1995
10. COMMUTER RDCs & TROLLEYS IN DALLAS
11. THE PORTLAND LIGHT RAIL SCENE
12. MISMATCH: 142 DOUBLES WITH 614
13. 1998 NRHS CONVENTION TRIP HIGHLIGHTS
14. ECUADOR: STEAM IN THE ANDES
15. GERMANY: PART TWO OF STEAM TOUR
16: SHORTS: Amtrak F4Os on N-S; Last of the Hershey Brill Interurbans in Cuba; Promos of new videos about NEW YORK CENTRAL; EUROPE FOR RAILFANS
Award Value: 89 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Runtime:||2 Hours, 00 Mins ($0.15/min)|
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.