Railroad Video Quarterly Issue 25 Fall 1998 DVD
1. AKRON CSX FALL SCENES
Back Cover View Exists - Click to View
2. CAB RIDE #1293, OHIO CENTRAL DOUBLEHEADER
3. NORFOLK & WESTERN IN 1988, WITH #1218
4. WESTERN MARYLAND F-UNITS ON CHESSIE
5. 1927 B&O "FAIR OF THE IRON HORSE"
6. AMTRAK, MLLE VARIETY IN OHIO, 1998
7. COAL TRAIN HEAVEN - CRAWFORD HILL, NEBRASKA
8. YESTERDAY (1958) AND TODAY IN THE CAROLINAS
9. GREEN BAY NATIONAL RAILROAD MUSEUM
10. SEA OF ORANGE: OLD AND NEW TRAMS IN MILAN
11. FIRST PASSENGER SPECIAL OVER STAMPEDE PASS
12. ATV NEWS: CN / IC MERGER, OTHER NOTES.
13. D&H 150th SPECIAL, NYS&W AT OVERPECK CREEK
14. GBW ALCOS ON KANKAKEE, BEAVERVILLE SOUTHERN
15. MARCHING TO SOLDIER SUMMIT - 1998 UTAH
16. NEW GE "RUSH" DELIVERIES; OTHER ODDITIES
17. GERMAN STEAM: THE HARZ MOUNTAINS TOUR
18. ST NICHOLAS STEAMS THRU THE CZECK REPUBLIC
Award Value: 89 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Runtime:||2 Hours, 00 Mins ($0.15/min)|
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.