Railroad Island - Trains of Japan DVD
One of 26,000 daily trains is about to depart- Speedy Shrinkansens, and slow mountain lines. Luxurious overnighters to lowly diesel cars. A helper grade in it's final days-the world's longest rail tunnel-a steam special-150 trains an hour at Kyoto-Tokyo mega stations and monorails-diesel M.U. sleeper and theater-type view ahead designs. Travel to all four main islands exploring the unbelievable variety of passenger-pleasing amenities.
There are several varieties of Shinkansen ("Bullet Train"), including the double deck "Max" (Multi-Amenity Express), E-3 and E-4 coupled services operating over regular (some three-rail) and high speed tracks. Ride the cab!! Sample overnight services including the "Twilight Express" whose end bedroom extends the entire width of the car, and "Yume Kukan" (Dream Space) whose dining room similarly serves as a splendid observation car! The "On Time" precision, rich tapestry of colors, and Japanese attention to service and detail will amaze you again and again as mountains, seascapes, crowded cities roll smoothly by.
[TVD NOTE:] This producer uses Ligtescribe type DVDs and some titles include literature that may rub against the disc surface in transit to us causing fine scratches. This will not affect DVD play in any way. We ship with a piece of foam to protect the DVD disc.
TVD NOTE: This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
Award Value: 107 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|1 Hour, 39 Mins ($0.22/min)
|0 Worldwide NTSC
ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.