Rail Trek - The Midwest 1960s-1970s Volume 2 DVD
Chicago, St Louis, Kansas City, New Orleans, and countless other locations are backdrop to colorful passenger trains of 40 lines, busy freight lines, and vistas now long vanished. Amtrak's debut, South Shore, Rock Island, fantastic Joliet action, and several rare short lines are all featured.
Back Cover View Exists - Click to View
Award Value: 107 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|1 Hour, 45 Mins ($0.21/min)
|0 Worldwide NTSC
ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.