Portugal Rail Revival in the Gem of Western Europe DVD
Many electric and diesel locos along with classic coaches - idle for years or decades - are rolling once again! The highly scenic Douro Valley - Rare Trackage - A Meter Gauge Survivor - Lisbon Trams and Porto Metro. All these await your discovery, plus a shops visit, National Rail Museum, fantastic tile work in stations.
Back Cover View Exists - Click to View
Scenes from the 1990s with ALCO RSC-2s and 3s and others hauling Budd-design cars add historic perspective.
Award Value: 107 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Runtime:||1 Hour, 38 Mins ($0.22/min)|
|Aspect Ratio:||Wide Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.