Polish Prairies Part 2 of the Wolsztyn Experience DVD
POLISH PRAIRIES - Part Two of the Wolsztyn Experience
Back Cover View Exists - Click to View
This program compliments our "Wolsztyn 100" which covers the action in Spring - Summer 2007, including the Centennial Steam Parade. This time, 01-49 class 2-6-2s are viewed from trackside and on board perspectives in March, 2008. Without interruption, these A locos have handled the Wolsztyn - Poznan runs for 60 years! That in itself is a record, but even more amazing is that one may participate in driving and firing these twice daily scheduled round trips. In this program, we also go Aboard a mainline electric, visit the shops, signal towers, and more.
Award Value: 107 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Runtime:||1 Hour, 00 Mins ($0.36/min)|
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.