Must or Myth: Americas Past and Future with Fast Trains DVD
From animal power to "best Friend of Charleston" (20 MPH) to a French TGV test (357 MPH), rail has advanced in safety, convenience, comfort and SPEED. The 1960's brought about Japan's "Bullet Train" and - on the U.S. - Metroliner and Turbotrain. We cover the development and ponder the future of fast trains. Will Americans someday not have to go to Europe or Asia to ride them? Your voice is waiting to be heard... the future is unscripted, and rail yet offers much to the nation's mobility and economic prosperity.
Back Cover View Exists - Click to View
Award Value: 107 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Runtime:||1 Hour, 00 Mins ($0.36/min)|
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.