Monessen Jct Flyer DVD
Operated by the Orrville Railroad Heritage Society, this April 25, 1998 excursion was the first to operate east of Pittsburgh over the "High and Dry" former Pittsburgh & West Virginia. A lot of scenery is packed into this 112-mile long line, which came under control of the Nickel Plate and successors. Among the numereus trestles, those spanning the Monongahela River and Mingo Creek are standouts. Ride aboard an ex-MoPac SD40-2. our power this day. We start with several minutes in the 1950s, from Cumberland on the WM west through Brewster to Bellevue, taking in some PRR and Santa Fe 2-10-4s. In addition to the "Flyer", other W&LE freight and special trains are viewed, including an Office Car run, Portage Limestone (with slipping GE), Fiber optics trenching. Brewster Shops and more.
Back Cover View Exists - Click to View
Award Value: 59 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Runtime:||1 Hour, 02 Mins ($0.19/min)|
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.