Make Noise - Whistles Horns and Bells DVD
"Make Noise" is a frequent instruction given by dispatchers to engineers when they approach a work site or other location where activity is happening near the tracks. Ever since George Westinghouse's steam whistle superseded handheld horns, a vast array of sounding devices have ridden the rails.
In addition to dozens of trains, you will listen in on a whistle pull, sample experimental seven-note horns, cringe at some shrill and out of tune examples, and learn about alternative quiet zone and stationary horns. Happy listening!
Award Value: 107 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|1 Hour, 11 Mins ($0.30/min)
|0 Worldwide NTSC
ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.