Longest Days Berea 2004 DVD
JUNE 2, 2004, A FULL MOON LIGHTS THE WEE HOURS AS FOUR AMTRAK RUNS AND HEAVY CSX AND N-S FREIGHTS DISTURB THE TRANQUILITY OF NIGHT. OVER 80 TRAINS ROLL UNTIL RAINBOW AT DUSK ENDS THIS LONGEST DAY AT TRACKSIDE.
Back Cover View Exists - Click to View
SEE MEETS RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA - MULTIPLE ACTION ON FOUR MAIN TRACKS - A MENAGERIE OF LEASE AND OFF-LINE POWER - A W&LE COKE TRAIN - NEW TRACK INSPECTION CAR-SLOW DRAG FREIGHTS TO CSX 70 MPH DOUBLESTACKS, AIR HORNS BLARING FOR FRONT STREET (WEEKS LATER, A WHISTLE BAN WAS TO GO INTO EFFECT). THE ENTIRE CONSISTS OF SELECTED TRAINS ARE PRESENTED.
ADDITIONAL FOOTAGE SEE 1956 NEW YORK CENTRAL (EXCERPTED FROM "ROAD TO THE FUTURE"), AND A BIT OF A 1998 TV SPECIAL ON HOW THE BREAKUP OF CONRAIL WOULD EFFECT BEREA. FROM THE PARKING LOT, OR WHILE ENJOYING A GOOD MEAL AT THE HISTORIC BIG FOUR STATION RESTAURANT, THERE ARE FEW BETTER SPOTS TO VIEW MAXIMUM TRAINS !!
Award Value: 107 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Runtime:||1 Hour, 49 Mins ($0.20/min)|
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.