Longest Day 2009 Fostoria Iron Triangle DVD
Air horn symphony and rapid-fire percussion of steel striking steel. The "Iron Triangle" is composed of three sets of double-track diamonds, belonging to CSX (B&O / C&O) and N-S (NKP). From pre-dawn to deep dusk, you will see the parade of intermodal, general freight, auto, grain. coal, roadrailer, plus local freights. Trains "turn the corner" four ways at F Tower. Plans were afoot to create a park to preserve Fostoria's rail heritage as well as provide a viewing area.
Back Cover View Exists - Click to View
Times and train symbols are noted on screen as well as on your enclosed notes. As a bonus, at end are some comparative scenes from 1988. Celebrate the freight train!
Award Value: 107 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Runtime:||1 Hour, 40 Mins ($0.22/min)|
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.