Lincolnland Rails DVD
SPRINGFIELD, ILLINOIS Lincoln's Home. State Capitol And, rail crossroads of central Illinois. In 1991, three manned interlockers still operate. Visit these, plus nearby locations for runbys of all current rail operators. Then, we take you back to the days of traction on the Illinois Terminal, pacing fast blue cars and observing freight motors And the sharp green and yellow diesels of several varieties Next the C&IM is viewed SD9s and 18s double Petersburg Hill with coal. And the RS1325s in action. Then, the trunk lines — Illinois Central Gulf, Mobile & Ohio, Wabash — vintage footage plus more current scenes of Amtrak CM& W, Gateway Western and N-S
Back Cover View Exists - Click to View
Award Value: 107 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Runtime:||1 Hour, 20 Mins ($0.27/min)|
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.