Heritage Series Frisco 1522 Highball to Centralia! DVD
The weekend of June 5 and 6, 1993, St. Louis & San Francisco 4-8-2 #1522 took part in Norfolk Southern's popular steam excursion program with a pair of trips to Centralia, Illinois, over the western end of the former Southern Railway line from Louisville, Kentucky, to St. Louis, Missouri. This was to be the last time a Norfolk Southern excursion would run over this line, and was only the second time since 1980.
Back Cover View Exists - Click to View
We cover both days of these excursions, with footage from three different cameras. Coverage includes pacing and trackside views, along with a ride in 1522's crew car "Firefly." All aboard for a look back at a fondly remembered Midwestern excursion star! The Heritage Series features railroads as they were, from fallen flags to steam locomotives in excursion service that are no longer in operation today.
Award Value: 89 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Runtime:||55 Mins ($0.33/min)|
|Producer:||Diverging Clear Productions|
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- Some or all of the DVDs or Blu-rays from this producer are manufactured using DVD-R or BD-R material.
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- The products this producer offers have a home-made appearance. They are usually made in extremely small quantities. Everything we sell is brand new direct from the producer.
- This product comes in a slimline 7mm width DVD case.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.