Gula Rails - Java Sugar Mill Railways and Mainlines 2 Disc DVD
Sweet memories indeed abide with anyone who has visited this land of friendly people and stunning scenery - but sweeter still if a visit to a sugar factory is included. Video may not convey the aroma or capture the humid feel, but you will see century old Dutch drop valve engines and massive flywheels in action. Outside the mill, an array of diesel and steam locos, animals and tractors pull and push cane cars. Five mills retained time-honored field railway networks of temporary track. Only four mills featured working steam in August 2015, but you will see 16 various models, including some fireless cookers. There are mainline scenes and train rides also, along with street-running action. Consider this your ticket to see some truly different sights away from the normal tourist paths!
Back Cover View Exists - Click to View
Award Value: 134 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|3 Hours, 30 Mins ($0.13/min)
|0 Worldwide NTSC
ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.