Guatemala Winter Journey DVD
Revelation Journeys, Ffestiniog Travel and Ferrovias Guatemala combined to operate a series of trains in February, 2006, covering the 197 mile Atlantic Division. Baldwin 2-8-2 #204, repainted into her as delivered I.R.C.A. dress, operated on freight and passenger trains. Two other days, six motor MLW and four motor G.E.s pulled revenue freight plus a coach. See unloading and switching at "Zone 12" yard in Guatemala City. Visit the abandoned Escuintla roundhouse, and stroll out on the crumbling dock at San Jose, now used for fishing. This program supplements our two previous titles: "Central Doubles" (2001, Includes El Salvador), and "Ferrovias Guatemala - A Second Look" (2005 with ride, on MLW pulling freight and Puerto Barrios dock operations).
Back Cover View Exists - Click to View
Award Value: 107 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Runtime:||2 Hours, 00 Mins ($0.18/min)|
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.