Grand Island - Longest Day 2008 DVD
More trains than ever before roll though this central Nebraska city. The Union Pacific transcontinental main-line passes beneath BNSF close to downtown. Until 1996 this was a diamond crossing, which is viewed during the final days. More additional video shows rebuilding of UP's main through Grand Island. More than 50% of our dawn-to-dusk parade involves coal trains, but grain, container, auto and general freights are also abundant. Regional Nebraska Central adds variety to this day, which begins with a full moon setting and ends with a noisy thunderstorm. Come, enjoy one of the busiest action spots in the USA!
Award Value: 107 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Runtime:||1 Hour, 30 Mins ($0.24/min)|
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.