Gold Leaf Dome Adventures Rocky Mountaineer DVD
Since our first visit in 1996, Rocky Mountaineer has continued to play a leading role in Canadian Tourism. The train itself is exciting and innovative, with a growing fleet of full dome cars, but this is only the beginning. Add professional chefs and a "Second to None" service crew. Blend in some of the finest scenery the world has to offer, and it all results in a travel experience you cannot duplicate anywhere else.
Journey the rails of CP and CN from Vancouver to Kamloops, then onto the renowned CP line over the Selkirks and Rockies. Ride the cab through the Spiral Tunnels! After passing Lake Louise and Banff, a final snowy dash brings us to Calgary. WARNING!! If you have not yet taken the trip (and even if you have), you may find yourself making reservations after viewing!!
Award Value: 107 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|1 Hour, 00 Mins ($0.36/min)
|0 Worldwide NTSC
ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.