Ghosts and Creepers - Nevada Northern - Heber Valley DVD
Nevada Northern is far more than just a train ride or a museum. It is a turn of the century mining railroad in microcosm, with original rolling stock, service facilities, and locomotive shops. Ride 4-6-0 #40 and 2-8-0 #93, plus an Alco RS-3.The February cold and snow make for crisp, vivid steam effects both in Nevada and Utah, home to EX- U.P. 2-8-0 #618 in fresh black paint! The exhaust echoes off the walls of Provo Canyon, growing to a climax as she climbs up a 4% grade. Scenic trackside views, and some short interviews with key players on both of these amazing railroads.
Back Cover View Exists - Click to View
Photos:Ron McElrath (top, front and back); Bob McLaughlin (bottom, front and back)
Award Value: 107 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Runtime:||1 Hour, 25 Mins ($0.25/min)|
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.