Dominion Steam DVD
GUELPH JCT. — Ft. ERIE — STRATFORD
Back Cover View Exists - Click to View
And many other Southern Ontario locations are featured in the twilight of Canadian steam. C.P. Hosted 2-8-2 and 4-6-2 doubleheaders west of Guelph Jct.—see five westbounds in a single day! Visit Lambton and John St. engine terminals Toronto. 4-6-4s I freight and excursion service. On the C.N. side, fast 4-8-4s show their versatility In freight and passenger service. The Ft. Erie Mixed behind 2-8-2s, plus Hudsons, switchers, Mogul-Consolidation double-header, and rare Power unit D-1! Also a look at the Sarnia Tunnel Box-cab electrics and Princess Margaret's Special (behind F-units). End with C.N. ten-wheeler #1551 on the W&LE October, 1990!
Photography and sound recordings by Cliff Rendaz, whose work appears on "Late, Great Nickel Plate" and "Before the Hyphen-Erie and Lackawanna". Please write for catalog and order form for DVD's. Thank you & Enjoy the ride!
Award Value: 107 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Runtime:||1 Hour, 00 Mins ($0.36/min)|
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.