Dolton Junction 1993
Come along for a look at the Chicago area hotspit as it was 1993. Several railroads are seen at Dolton Junction over several days of filming. We also visit the tower that controlled the junction and see the operator working the levers. We also make a quick visit to the Belt Railway of Chicago's Clearing Yard.
Award Value: 89 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Producer:||Diverging Clear Productions|
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- Some or all of the DVDs or Blu-rays from this producer are manufactured using DVD-R or BD-R material.
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- The products this producer offers have a home-made appearance. They are usually made in extremely small quantities. Everything we sell is brand new direct from the producer.
- This product comes in a slimline 7mm width DVD case.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.