Changing Face Iron Rooster 2017 China DVD
Face Changing - a bit of magical razzle-dazzle from Sichuan Opera - is also evident as we visit the last bastion of working steam, then board a new high speed train to visit the ancient west end of the Great Wall! Along the way we sample the world's longest monorail, a "change of mission" narrow gauge, and scenic long distance standard trains. Our route from Beijing to the northwestern then southwestern regions concludes with misty Yangtze gorges, followed by one final high speed sprint back to Beijing. Old Rail / New Rail! Let's face it, China offers the best of both!! Photos by Peter Bowler
Back Cover View Exists - Click to View
Award Value: 107 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Runtime:||2 Hours, 00 Mins ($0.18/min)|
|Aspect Ratio:||Wide Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.