Celebrate 150 Horseshoe DVD
A Double Feature! See 20 minutes of Pennsylvania Railroad heritage from 1948 to 1952 - Steam and Diesel trains on the Curve and other locations. See Saxman's water station in operation! Here. near Latrobe, PA, tenders are filled while on the move.
Our second portion highlights events since the conclusion of our companion program "CENTURY AND A HALF AT HORSE-SHOE CURVE", released in 1998. See Pennsy E-8s on Rail-fest specials. Norfolk Southern freight. Amtrak passenger and mail. Learn about how the special light train was designed, and be on hand for the July 4th festivities! View the event from a special 150 foot crane. In all the program serves as a great souvenir for any who have visited THE CURVE!
Award Value: 107 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Runtime:||1 Hour, 00 Mins ($0.36/min)|
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.