Canyon Dawn - Canadian Pacifics Thompson Subdivision DVD
December 29, 1989
Kamloops to North Bend, B.C.
From VIA RAIL'S "CANADIAN "Hour-long cab ride aboard #6441 as increasing morning light reveals new details in the constantly twisting Tompson and Fraser Canyons. Crew conversation is overheard: steam problems, VIA's troubles and the demise of "The Canadian"
Wild caboose chase abroad C. P. 434383, bringing up the rear of extra 9003 East. Our mile-long train of containers and "grain empties makes excellent time U) as we jolt and squeal around ledges high above the Thompson. Climax this with a race against a CN freight across the River! Like the "Canadian" cabooses became another part of C.P. history in mid-January 1990.
Be Sure to Watch: "Canada's Showcase"
- a long and loving look at a complete winter's run of Canada's most famous train;
[TVD NOTE:] This producer uses Ligtescribe type DVDs and some titles include literature that may rub against the disc surface in transit to us causing fine scratches. This will not affect DVD play in any way. We ship with a piece of foam to protect the DVD disc.
TVD NOTE: This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
Award Value: 107 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Runtime:||1 Hour, 30 Mins ($0.24/min)|
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.