Arches and Aspens By Rail Through Colorado DVD
2021 proved to be a "Year of Reopening" in many ways. First year for the rebuilt Pikes Peak Cog. First season for the "Rockies to the Red Rocks" tour train operated by Rocky Mountaineer, from Denver to Glenwood Springs and Utah.
First Revelation Journeys tour since early 2020. Aspens and Cottonwoods were in full fall glory, both on the Moffat Line and along Cumbres & Toltec. The Royal Gorge, and Georgetown Loop with two steamers active add special interest, along with historic film from decades past. Highlights of outstanding Victorian Steam Roundup (August 2021 on supplement your Autumn Journey!
Award Value: 107 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Runtime:||1 Hour, 46 Mins ($0.20/min)|
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.