Amtrak 40 1971-2011 A Four Decade Retrospective DVD
This marks our third program in the AMTRAK Series: AMTRAK 20 covered the first twenty years; AMTRAK 30 focused on changes during 1991-2001. AMTRAK 40 brings us up to 2011, but with a look back over the entire forty year period.
Back Cover View Exists - Click to View
A few features: Locomotives and Rolling Stock including "retirement" careers for many. Mail & Express: an up and down story. Cab Rides: AEM7 at night, "Downeaster", "Cardinal" and others. Are We ON TIME?: Causes of Train Delays. Gallery of Trains: 1971 to 2011. National Train Day: from 2008 to 2011. ... and many more aspects to the intercity passenger rail story. Sit back and enjoy the four decade ride, then let's get traveling - for the Journey Continues !!!
[TVD NOTE:] This producer uses Ligtescribe type DVDs and some titles include literature that may rub against the disc surface in transit to us causing fine scratches. This will not affect DVD play in any way. We ship with a piece of foam to protect the DVD disc.
TVD NOTE: This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
Award Value: 107 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Runtime:||1 Hour, 30 Mins ($0.24/min)|
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.