Akron Steel City Express DVD
Big steam returns to the route of B&O's "Capitol Limited'! Four memorable round trips in late August, 1993, attracted over 4,000 riders, and many more to watch and photograph.
Back Cover View Exists - Click to View
In this one hour program, you will see the best trackside views, plus an inside look at the first class parlor, dome and pullman cars. And ride the cab! There is nothing like it at 60 per!
NKP #765 dressed to resemble C&O Kanawha #2765, is owned by the all-volunteer Fort Wayne Railroad Historical Society. The "Pit" crew is seen at work in Akron and Pittsburgh. Another volunteer organization, The Orrville Railroad Heritage Society, with assistance from The Mahoning Valley Railroad Heritage Society, provided coach cars, crews, and sold tickets, among other tasks.
Quaker Square to Station Square - come aboard for a great trip,
Award Value: 107 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|1 Hour, 00 Mins ($0.36/min)
|0 Worldwide NTSC
ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.